The world thrives today with marketing and custom socks are also promotional items that are the latest craze among companies promoting their brand. But before we get into the marketing tricks and intricacies, let us get a full picture of what a custom sock actually is and how it differs from a conventional sock you wear.
When socks become promotional items
Socks are one of the most worn garments in the world. Whether made of cotton, nylon, or even wool, socks are a must-have for people of all ages. From baby to old golds! This need was seen as an ideal area for marketing and advertising and at the same time pleasing the crowd by offering them free socks; What if they were for promotional use? Unless the promotional socks were too hideous or looked like the ones on the jester's courts, they could be safely worn on the feet! To buy fun men's ankle socks online, visit Philosockphy.
Socks have recently won as promotional items such as:
• Really tiny miniature socks that double as a keychain.
• Socks that can be hung from the Christmas tree
• Socks that are part of a team's clothing; be your cheer team!
• Socks as corporate gifts along with some really cool office wear and accessories.
The sock can have the following sizes:
• Quarter socks
• Ankle-length socks (same as a quarter length, but also known by the previous name in some countries)
• Calf-length socks as used in tennis.
• Tube socks: they are used in sports like soccer and are quite firm and flexible at the same time to accommodate shin guards and the like.
Now, depending on the promotional strategy, socks of different sizes that have the brand and the logo of the company associated with the promotion can be distributed. This strategy has recently caught the attention of mainstream marketing, where companies are looking beyond t-shirts and shorts used in sports!